What Is Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic medicine is based on the belief that the human body has an innate healing ability. Naturopathic doctors (NDs) teach their patients to use diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and cutting edge natural therapies to enhance the ability of their body to ward off and combat disease.
What Is A Naturopathic Doctor
Naturopathic physicians combine the wisdom of nature with the rigors of modern science. Steeped in traditional healing methods, principles and practices, naturopathic medicine focuses on holistic, proactive prevention and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment.
The Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic medicine is based on six timeless principles founded on medical tradition and scientific evidence.
The healing power of nature. Our bodies have the innate ability for self-healing. Naturopathic physicians are trained to find and remove the barriers to self-healing such as poor diet or unhealthy practices.
Natural Healing Holistic Health Center embodies the belief that the human body is created with the ability to repair, maintain and heal itself of many conditions and injuries. Our bodies are designed to be in balance emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. We are here to assist you on your journery to optimal health. Naturopathic Medicine can be especially helpful if you are:
- constantly tired and fatigued or diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome
- suffering from poor memory and loss of focus
- unable to lose weight
- unable to sleep at night and still feel tired when you get out of bed in the mornings
- experiencing chronic indigestion and other digestive issues
- afflicted by painful headaches and migraines
- affected by painful and/or embarassing skin blemishes
- experiencing low libido and a loss of interest in sex and sexual activity
- unexplained muscle aches, pains and fibromyalgia
- suffering from diabetes or hypertension
- arthritis and joint pain
- experiencing erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation
We are dedicated to teaching and guiding our patients along the path to mobilizing the body’s inherent healing system with the least invasive and most succesful way to restoring you to optimal health. You can be assured that we will take the time to listen to your concerns and your goals, evaluate your past and present medical history, and put together a plan personalized to put you on the road to optimal health.